Red Light Therapy
A proven anti-againg technology in the 633nm region, with no adverse side effects!
Temporary treatments such as collagen enhanced creams are available, but they only penetrate the top few layers of skin. As we naturally shed skin every day, we lose the benefit of the cream quite quickly. The use of light at 633nm, which is known as red light therapy, has been available in beauty salons for several years. Most have been limited to small facial or hand held units. Recent advances in technology mean that now you can have a full body treatment much like a tanning bed, but fitted with collagen red light therapy lamps. This changes the purpose of the unit from tanning to skin rejuvenation.
- Naturally promotoes collagen production
- Smoothes and reduces wrinkles and fine lines with a UV-free lighting technology
- Firms aged and tired skin
- Keeps skin renewed and fresh
- Activates blood flow for increased circulation
- Beneficial anti-inflammatory properties of red light enhances the wound repair process
- Increases oxygenation and restoration by promoting the skin’s natural cellular activity